About Ashlar Park
Ashlar Park is a 465-unit multifamily residential community located at the site of the former Quincy Medical Center. Just a 15-minute walk from the Quincy Center MBTA station, this transit-oriented project will provide much-needed housing to Quincy and Greater Boston.
As a first-class, modern residential campus, Ashlar Park offers a uniquely suburban experience to its residents while remaining adjacent to Quincy’s urban core. The project plan includes developing residences surrounding the historic Quincy Medical Center Administration Building and making improvements to Glendale Park.
This Project Will:
- Replace several acres of asphalt with new programmed open space
- Create hundreds of construction jobs for the duration of the development
- Remove roughly 345,000 SF of vacant, blighted, and functionally obsolete buildings
- Help support the population growth and meet the housing needs of Quincy and the South Shore
- Increase the talent pool to stimulate the local growing economy
- Encourage long-term tenancy
- Foster an integrated, multi-generational community through amenities and programming
Project and Construction Updates
ASHLAR PARK | TIMELINE:
- Steward Health Care’s satellite Emergency Department at 114 Whitwell Street, the former Quincy Medical Center, has closed
- We plan to begin demolition of the existing buildings in early 2021
- Vertical construction will begin in the middle of 2021
- We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing in late 2022 or early 2023
- The first building will open in early 2023 and include the leasing center, a significant portion of the project’s amenities, and the to be renovated Administration Building
- We anticipate that the final phase of construction will be completed in 2024
Meetings & Presentations
Subscribe for Updates
Receive construction info, meeting dates, and project updates from the FoxRock team.
Call 617.890.6372 to connect with us
Text ASHLAR to 617.890.6372 to receive Ashlar Park updates via SMS