Our contractor will be paving and striping Whitwell Street over the next few days. They will be working with QPD to minimize disruptions to vehicles. Portions of the street may be reduced to one lane during this process. National Grid will be paving the western portion of Whitwell Street to Adams Street in the coming months. Thank you for your patience.
A brief update for August 19:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, August 19th
- Building A
- Internal plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and insulation are ongoing
- Exterior façade masonry is ongoing
- Building B
- Internal plumbing, fire protection, and insulation are ongoing
- Window and door installation is now complete
- Building C
- Foundation excavation is ongoing
- Building D
- Wood framing is ongoing
- Admin Building
- Exterior waterproofing and masonry restoration are ongoing
- Framing of the Admin building addition is ongoing
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.