Last week, we started the process to repave Whitwell Street in front of the Project site. Due to buried shutoff valves that were not discovered until after the road was milled, the interim period between the milling and the final paving will be extended to upgrade and replace the shutoff valves by approximately one week. Our contractor will be working with QPD to minimize disruptions to vehicles traveling along Whitwell Street. Thank you for your patience.
A brief update for August 13:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, August 13th
- Building A
- Internal plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and insulation are ongoing
- Exterior façade masonry is ongoing
- Building B
- Internal plumbing, fire protection, and insulation are ongoing
- Window and door installation is ongoing
- Building C
- Excess soil removal is nearing completion
- Foundation excavation has begun
- Building D
- Wood framing is ongoing
- Admin Building
- Exterior waterproofing and masonry restoration are ongoing
- Interior steel erection was completed on 8/5
- Framing of the Admin building addition is ongoing
- Building A
- For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.