Tomorrow, we will start the process to repave Whitwell Street in front of the Project site. The entire process will take approximately two weeks. Our contractor will be working with QPD to minimize disruptions to vehicles traveling along Whitwell Street.
- Friday (8/5) mill Whitwell Street pavement
- 8/6-8/15 prep for final paving
- Week of 8/15 final paving
- Striping will occur 2-3 days after final paving
In preparation for this work, the fence line will be moved back to the rear of the new sidewalks and the sidewalks will be reopened. Thank you for your patience during the sidewalk construction.
A brief update for August 6:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, August 6th
- Building A
- Internal plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and insulation are ongoing
- Window & door installation was completed on 8/1
- Exterior façade masonry is ongoing
- Building B
- Internal plumbing, fire protection, and insulation are ongoing
- Garage underground concrete is ongoing
- Window and door installation is ongoing
- Building C
- Excess soil removal is nearing completion
- Foundation excavation is expected to begin next week
- Building D
- Wood framing is ongoing
- Admin Building
- Exterior waterproofing and masonry restoration are ongoing
- Interior steel erection is nearing completion
- Framing of the Admin building addition has begun
- Whitwell Street
- The sidewalk extension work is complete
- For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.