A brief update for June 24 – July 1:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, June 25th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work. The MBTA bus stop has been shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Portions of the fence on Whitwell Street will be replaced next week by jersey barriers to enhance sturdiness and dust control
- Building A:
- Roofing is expected to be complete next week
- Interior plumbing, fire protection, and insulation is ongoing
- Window installation is ongoing
- Building B:
- Wood framing is expected to be complete next week
- Interior plumbing and insulation are ongoing
- Underground excavation and plumbing are ongoing
- Roofing is expected to begin following the completion of building A
- Building D:
- Wood framing is ongoing
- Administration Building:
- Exterior waterproofing and masonry are ongoing
- Interior concrete slab cutting is expected to be complete next week
- Restoration work continues
- Loop Road
- We currently anticipate that the loop road will be paved in the coming weeks
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.