A brief update for June 17-24:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, June 18th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work. The MBTA bus stop has been shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building A:
- Roofing began on 6/15
- Interior plumbing, fire protection, and insulation is ongoing
- Window installation is expected to begin by the end of the month
- Building B:
- Wood framing is nearing completion
- Interior plumbing and insulation are ongoing
- Underground excavation and plumbing are ongoing
- Roofing is expected to begin in the next few weeks
- Building D:
- Wood framing is ongoing
- Exterior waterproofing and masonry are ongoing
- Admin building addition steel erection was completed on 6/6
- Interior concrete slab cutting began on 6/13
- Restoration work is underway
- Administration Building:
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.