A brief update for June 10-17:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, June 11th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work. The MBTA bus stop has been shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building A:
- Wood framing is expected was completed on 6/7
- Roofing is expected to begin on 6/10
- Interior plumbing, fire protection, and insulation is ongoing
- Windows are expected to begin installation by the end of the month
- Building B:
- Wood framing is ongoing
- Interior plumbing and insulation are ongoing
- Underground excavation and plumbing are ongoing
- Building D:
- Wood framing has begun
- Administration Building:
- Exterior waterproofing and masonry are ongoing
- Interior steel erection was complete on 6/3
- Admin building addition steel erection was completed on 6/6
- Interior concrete slab cutting is expected to begin on 6/10
- Restoration work is underway
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.