A brief update for May 21-27:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, May 21st
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work.
- We currently anticipate the work to be complete by 6/20/22. The fence line will then be pulled back in and the sidewalks will be reopened for pedestrian access. The MBTA bus stop will be shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street
- Building A:
- Wood framing to be completed 6/7/22.
- Interior plumbing, fire protection, and insulation is ongoing.
- Building B:
- Wood framing is ongoing.
- Interior plumbing and insulation is ongoing.
- Building D:
- Metal deck install is wrapping up.
- Slab on deck rebar and concrete is ongoing.
- Wood framing to begin 5/30/22.
- Administration Building:
- Addition interior backfill began 5/16/22.
- Exterior waterproofing is ongoing.
- Interior steel erection is ongoing.
- Restoration work is underway