A brief update for May 13-20:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, May 14th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work.
- We currently anticipate the work to be complete by 6/20/22. The fence line will then be pulled back in and the sidewalks will be reopened for pedestrian access. The MBTA bus stop will be shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building A:
- Wood framing is expected to be completed this month
- Plumbing, fire protection, and insulation is ongoing
- Building B:
- Wood framing began on 3/17 and is ongoing
- Building D:
- Metal deck install is ongoing
- Metal decking slab placement began on 5/9
- It is expected that wood framing will begin at the end of this month
- Administration Building:
- Admin building addition rebar and concrete was completed on 5/6
- Exterior restoration of the facade has begun and is ongoing
- Plumbing and concrete work is ongoing
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team