Dear Neighbors –
A brief update for May 6-13:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, May 7th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work.
- We currently anticipate the work to be complete by 6/20/22. The fence line will then be pulled back in and the sidewalks will be reopened for pedestrian access. The MBTA bus stop will be shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building A:
- Wood framing is expected to be completed this month
- Plumbing, fire protection, and insulation is ongoing
- Building B:
- Wood framing began on 3/17 and is ongoing
- Building D:
- Metal deck install is ongoing
- Preparation for the metal decking slab placement has begun
- Administration Building:
- Admin building addition foundation wall construction is ongoing
- Exterior restoration of the facade will begin in the next few weeks
- Plumbing and concrete work is ongoing
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team