A brief update for April 29 – May 6:
- The contractor will not be on site this Saturday, April 30th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work.
- We currently anticipate the work to be complete by 6/20/22. The fence line will then be pulled back in and the sidewalks will be reopened for pedestrian access. The MBTA bus stop will be shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building A:
- Wood framing began on 3/7 and is ongoing
- Plumbing and fire protection is ongoing
- Building B:
- Wood framing began on 3/17 and is ongoing
- Building D:
- Structural steel erection was completed on 4/26
- Metal deck install is ongoing
- Preparation for the metal decking slab placement is now expected to begin on 4/28
- Administration Building:
- Excavation for the Admin building was completed on 4/26
- Admin building addition foundation rebar began on 4/26
- Exterior restoration of the facade will begin in the next few weeks
- Plumbing and concrete work is ongoing
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team