A brief update for April 15-22:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, April 16th
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street is underway. This includes temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks. The construction fence was relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder and will remain there throughout the course of the work.
- We currently anticipate the work to be complete by 6/20/22. The fence line will then be pulled back in and the sidewalks will be reopened for pedestrian access. The MBTA bus stop will be shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building A:
- Wood framing began on 3/7 and is ongoing
- Building B:
- Wood framing began on 3/17 and is ongoing
- Building D:
- Structural steel erection began on 3/30 and is ongoing
- Metal deck application is ongoing
- Administration Building:
- Interior demolition is ongoing
- Excavation for the Admin building addition is now expected to begin next week
- Exterior restoration of the facade will begin in the next few weeks
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team