A note from the FoxRock team:
Our contractor, DellbrookJKS, has been contacting adjacent neighbors who have been impacted by the dust and mud onsite.Their team will be implementing measures to ensure that this is improved for the seasons ahead. Please reach out to us if there are any questions or comments.
A brief update for April 1-April 8:
- The contractor will not be on site this Saturday, April 2nd
- Whitwell Street:
- Work to extend the sidewalks along Whitwell Street in front of the project will begin on 4/5/22. This will include temporary sidewalk detours and installation of temporary crosswalks while the work is underway. The construction fence will be relocated to roughly the location of the existing shoulder throughout the course of the work. We currently anticipate the work to be complete by 6/20/22. The fence line will then be pulled back in and the sidewalks will be reopened for pedestrian access. The MBTA bus stop will be shifted down toward Adams Street near 80 Whitwell Street.
- Building B:
- Ground floor slab rebar and concrete placement was completed on 3/29
- Wood framing began on 3/17 and is ongoing
- Building D:
- Elevator shaft masonry work was completed on 3/30
- Structural steel erection began on 3/30
- Building A:
- Wood framing began on 3/7 and is ongoing
- Administration Building:
- Underground plumbing is expected to be complete in the next few days
- Excavation for the Admin building addition is now expected to begin next week
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team