A brief update for March 25th – April 1:
- The contractor will be on site this Saturday, March 26th
- Ground floor slab rebar and concrete placement is ongoing
- Wood framing began on 3/17
- Foundation work is complete
- Initial backfilling and waterproofing was completed on 3/18
- Elevator shaft masonry work is underway and is expected to be complete in the next few days
- Structural steel erection is expected to begin next week
- Wood framing began on 3/7 and is ongoing
- Underground utility connections were completed on 3/18
- Excavation for the Admin building addition is expected to begin next week
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team