A brief update for March 4th-11th:
- The contractor will not be on site this Saturday, March 5th
- Building B:
- Steel erection is complete
- Metal decking installation is still ongoing
- Ground floor slab rebar and concrete began last week
- Building D:
- Foundation work is expected to be complete in the next few days
- Steel erection is expected to start in the next few weeks
- Building A:
- Underground plumbing should be complete in the next few days
- Ground floor concrete placing
- Elevator shaft masonry are all ongoing
- Wood framing for buildings A and B is still on track to begin in the next week
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team