A brief update for January 7-14th:
- The contractor will not be on site this Saturday
- The USPS has moved the mailbox that was in front of 114 Whitwell Street to 121 Whitwell Street (the yellow building across the street)
- Building B steel erection began 12/15 and is ongoing
- Building D foundation excavation and foundation work is ongoing
- Building A concrete pouring was completed on 12/29, elevator shaft work will begin next week
- Wood framing for buildings A and B is expected to begin in February
- Retaining wall work has started along the Western property line
- Slab prep continues in the Administration Building for below grade utilities
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team