A brief update for November 26 – December 3:
- The team will be observing the holiday on Thursday, November 25th and will not be on site
- A small maintenance team will be on site Saturday, November 27th
- A portion of the loop road and parking lot was paved last week
- Interior demolition at the Administration Building is nearing completion
- Building B foundation interior piers are expected to be complete by 11/30
- Foundation work for Building B footings and foundations is ongoing
- Building D foundation excavation began on 11/3 and is ongoing, rebar is arriving 11/30
- Building A excavation has begun
- Saturday work will continue on a regular basis throughout the duration of the project
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team