A brief update for November 19-November 26:
- The construction team will be on-site and working this Saturday, November 20th
- The team will be observing the holiday on Thursday, November 25th and will not be on site
- Interior demolition at the Administration Building is nearing completion
- Our team began paving a portion of the project’s loop road this week:
- Additional paving will be complete on Friday of this week, 11/19
- Building B foundation interior piers are expected to be complete by 11/20
- Foundation work for Building B footings and foundations is ongoing
- Building D foundation excavation began on 11/3 and is ongoing
- Building A excavation will begin on Monday, 11/22
- Saturday work will continue on a regular basis throughout the duration of the project
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team