A brief update for November 12-November 19:
- The construction team will be on-site and working this Saturday, November 13th
- Interior demolition at the Administration Building is underway:
- The photos at the top of this email show the progress of the Administration Building interior demolition
- This building will be the location of the project’s amenities and leasing office
- Our team will begin paving a portion of the project’s loop road, starting on Monday
- This will contribute to a reduction in the amount of dust on Whitwell St.
- This work is expected to be complete by 11/19
- Building B foundation interior piers are expected to be complete by 11/20
- Foundation work for Building B footings and foundations is ongoing
- Building D foundation excavation began on 11/3
- Saturday work will continue on a regular basis throughout the duration of the project
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team