Dear Neighbors —
We recognize the construction process is long and inconvenient for many of you, and we want to let you know that we continue to appreciate your patience, understanding and communication during this time. Please stop by the Whitwell St. Playground on Friday November 5th from 7:30am-9:30am for a cup of coffee on us. A coffee cart from Espresso Dave’s will be set up at the park serving “Flavors of Fall” hot lattes and espressos. Click here for the menu.
The FoxRock Team
A brief update for October 30-November 5:
- The construction team will be on-site and working this Saturday, October 30th
- Building B foundation walls waterproofing is ongoing
- Foundation work for Building B footings and foundations is ongoing
- Site work for the Building D foundation is starting in the coming weeks
- Interior demolition at the Administration Building is underway
- Saturday work will continue on a regular basis throughout the duration of the project
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372. Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.