A brief project update for the week of September 20th:
- Removal of the Admin. building concrete pad was completed last week
- Building B’s foundation excavation is approximately 80% complete
- Building B foundation wall construction is ongoing
- We are working to improve our dust mitigation efforts, including:
- Ongoing Saturday street sweeping
- A more elaborate wheel washing station
- Daily use of salt as a dust suppressant is applied at the end of each workday
- The ledge that was discovered by the team appears to only be impacting the utility locations and not impacting any building foundations. After evaluation, the team will continue with the conventional methods of drilling and jackhammering to break up the isolated pocket of ledge. More disruptive measures are not expected at this time. We anticipate completing this work by the end of the week
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team