A brief project update for the week of September 6:
- The construction team will be observing Monday’s holiday
- The foundation work for building B, the building West of the administration building, continues
- Demolition will be demobilized by the end of next week
- The project’s loop road will be complete before the end of the year which construction vehicles will use to travel the site, helping to reduce the amount of dust on Whitwell Street
- Dust suppression measures continue onsite, including the use of a water truck in open areas as well as street sweeping
- A pocket of ledge that impacts utility locations has been discovered on site. The team is currently evaluating the extent of the ledge and determining the best way to break it up. Neighbors will be notified ahead of time if excessive construction noise will be generated as a result of this process
- The City of Quincy Water Department will be replacing a water gate on Euclid Street on Tuesday, September, 7th in order to bring water to the Ashlar Park site
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team