A brief project update for the week of August 23rd:
- The demolition phase of the project is complete
- The foundation work for building B, the building West of the administration building, is currently underway
- Dust suppression measures continue onsite, including the use of a water truck in open areas as well as street sweeping
- The project’s loop road will be complete before the end of the year which construction vehicles will use to travel the site, helping to reduce the amount of dust on Whitwell Street
- Drain work along Whitwell Street is wrapping up, while utility lateral installation from Whitwell Street to the site continues
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team