A brief project update for the week of July 5th:
- The construction team will be observing the July 4th holiday on Monday, July 5th
- Construction of new underground utilities will be ongoing along Whitwell St. between Farrell St. and Cranch St. starting Tuesday, July 6th
- “No parking” signs will be posted between the hours of 7am and 5pm daily
- We ask that residents do not park vehicles within this work zone along Whitwell St. during construction hours
- Police details will be on site working with our crews
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
We hope everybody has a safe and happy 4th of July!
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team