A brief project update for the week of June 14th:
- Phase 1 of demolition is now complete
- Phase 2 vertical demolition is complete, foundation demolition is nearing completion
- Phase 3 demolition began this week
- Site demolition is ongoing
- We continue to monitor and increase our dust mitigation efforts:
- An additional water truck has been brought on site to be used in open areas to help manage dust
- We have notified the trucking companies that any drivers who are using their “Jake Brake” method through Quincy must stop this practice – we will continue to monitor
- Air Quality monitoring continues. Please visit our website FAQs to learn more about the air quality monitoring
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
ASHLAR PARK | TIMELINE:
NOW: Demolition currently underway
Mid-2021: Start of foundation
Late 2022/Early 2023: We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing
Early 2023: The first building will open, including the renovated Administration Building, which will include the Leasing Center and a significant portion of the project’s amenities
Early 2024: We anticipate the final phase of construction will be completed
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team