A brief project update for the week of May 17th:
- We are nearing the completion of the Phase 1 demolition with foundation removal continuing
- Phase 2 of the demolition is ongoing
- Site demolition began last week and will continue
- As demolition continues we will continue to increase our dust mitigation efforts:
- Increased frequency of street sweeping
- Additional wetting equipment to suppress dust
- Suspending work as needed based on site conditions
- Installation of track pads at site entrances/exits
- Air Quality monitoring continues. Please visit our website FAQs to learn more about the air quality monitoring
- Please continue to use our channels of communication for comments, questions or concerns
ASHLAR PARK | TIMELINE:
NOW: Demolition currently underway
Mid-2021: Start of foundation
Late 2022/Early 2023: We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing
Early 2023: The first building will open, including the renovated Administration Building, which will include the Leasing Center and a significant portion of the project’s amenities
Early 2024: We anticipate the final phase of construction will be completed
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team