A brief project update for the week of April 26th:
- We are nearing the completion of the Phase 1 demolition
- We will be beginning Phase 2 of the demolition, which includes the South Wing of the former Quincy Medical Center
- Air quality monitors reported no exceedance of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards last week
- We have set up a dedicated “construction hotline” specifically for construction-related questions and concerns: (617) 890-9430
Quincy Medical Center Breast Cancer Memorial:
The Breast Cancer Memorial tree was relocated to the Whitwell Street playground
- Landscapers will be at the park to complete the memorial installation
- A rededication ceremony will take place later this Spring
ASHLAR PARK | TIMELINE:
NOW: Demolition currently underway
Mid-2021: Start vertical construction
Late 2022/Early 2023: We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing
Early 2023: The first building will open, including the renovated Administration Building, which will include the Leasing Center and a significant portion of the project’s amenities
Early 2024: We anticipate the final phase of construction will be completed
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 617-890-6372.
For construction-related questions or concerns, please call our “construction hotline” at (617) 890-9430.
Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team