Over the last month we’ve continued our coordination with the City on the demolition enabling activities. More than two weeks ago, we implemented our construction-phase pest management system to mitigate potential problems on site:
- Bait stations are positioned every 20 feet along the perimeter of the fence line
- The pest management system will be maintained on a biweekly basis
We are planning to begin demolition in the next couple of weeks, once we are able to complete the utility disconnections, which is weather dependent. This phase is anticipated to be completed in July. Once we begin demolition, you will receive updates every other week. As we move into the next phase of the project this summer, we will increase the frequency of the updates to weekly.
ASHLAR PARK TIMELINE:
- March 2021: Start demolition of the existing buildings
- Mid-2021: Start vertical construction
- Late 2022/Early 2023: We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing
- Early 2023: The first building will open, including the renovated Administration Building, which will include the the Leasing Center and a significant portion of the project’s amenities
- Early 2024: We anticipate the final phase of construction will be completed
As always, if you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or text 617-890-6372. Please visit our website, www.114whitwell.com, to review previous updates, to find construction-related contact information and subscribe to these emails.
The FoxRock Properties Team