We hope this note finds you well. We continue to move forward with the redevelopment project as planned and wanted to share the latest projected milestones.
- Abatement for the project will start next week. The work will be focused on the interior of the building. All required notices have been sent to the City and State
- A Construction Management Plan (CMP) will be filed with the City prior to demolition. Demolition will begin in March. The CMP will include information for rodent control, dust mitigation, construction hours, construction travel routes, and contractor parking along with other topics.
- FoxRock continues to maintain the property, providing security and management oversight. As we prepare for the demolition phase, we have increased the monitoring and management of our integrated pest management plan.
Ashlar Park | Timeline:
- March 2021: Start demolition of the existing buildings
- Mid-2021: Start vertical construction
- Late 2022/Early 2023: We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing
- Early 2023: The first building will open, including the renovated Administration Building, which will include the the Leasing Center and a significant portion of the project’s amenities
- Early 2024: We anticipate the final phase of construction will be completed
As we get closer to demolition, we will be sending out weekly updates like this one, which will outline project schedules and all expected activity on-site.
We are committed to keeping the lines of communication open throughout the entirety of this project. If you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. Feel free to also forward this notice to friends and neighbors. They can subscribe to future updates below.
The FoxRock Properties Team