We hope this note finds you well. We continue to move forward with the redevelopment project as planned and wanted to share the latest projected milestones.
UPDATE ON THE STEWARD HEALTH CARE CLOSURE:
Steward Health Care will be closing its satellite Emergency Department at 114 Whitwell Street, the former Quincy Medical Center shortly. Click here to visit Steward Health Care’s website for more information.
FoxRock will continue to maintain the site, providing security and management oversight and will continue to communicate with the neighborhood as construction plans progress.
Ashlar Park | Timeline:
- Early 2021: We plan to begin demolition of the existing buildings
- Mid-2021: Vertical construction will begin
- Late 2022/Early 2023: We currently anticipate that the first apartment building of approximately 150 units will begin leasing
- Early 2023: The first building will open and include the leasing center, a significant portion of the project’s amenities, and the to-be-renovated Administration Building
- 2024: We anticipate the final phase of construction will be completed
As we get closer to demolition, we will be sending out regular updates like this one, which will outline project schedules and all expected activity on-site. These communications will continue on a weekly basis throughout the duration of the project.
We are committed to keeping the lines of communication open throughout the entirety of this project. If you or any of the members of the community have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. Feel free to also forward this notice to friends and neighbors. They can subscribe to future updates below.
The FoxRock Properties Team